Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I hate...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hate...

    sloppy blowjobs. That is all.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate...

    Must have tried the bribe of the friends girlfriend before they broke up huh?
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate...

    Sloppy ones are better than none at all.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must have tried the bribe of the friends girlfriend before they broke up huh? </div></div>

    Lol no I'm actually engaged..Me and the suprbeast were just talking about funny things a few years ago and I remembered it..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate...

    Sloppy blowjobs? Like when spit is running down your balls? Those are the best...the nastier the better. Here's to sloppy blowjobs...love it when they give that much effort. Hate chicks that suck on it for a min..then quit..look at it.. look at you...suck on it for a min. Ugh. Still yet those are better than none at all....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate...

    No not really like that one. I like effort.

    I'm talking like..hmmm one example.. Like maybe when a chick smoked pot or jsut drunk or somethign and has cottonmouth and no spit. One of those type thigns. Or just one who has no freakin clue what to do when she gets there.

    Also had a girl spit "it" back into my lap one time long ago...Yeah all that stuff is kinda what I mean about sloppy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate...

    I get what your saying dude. Never had a one spit it back on me though, I'd be highly pissed off if that did.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •